When you are celebrating a special occasion and you want your pooch to take part in the festivities, bake his own flour free cake. Most human cakes contain all kinds of unhealthy ingredients for canines, such as flour, chocolate and sugar. Avoid such problems by creating a tasty, helpless cake just for Fida.
Combine the dry ingredients for the dog pie into a bowl. These dry ingredients consist of cups 1 3/4 of corn flour, 1/4 cup of ground flaxseed and 1 teaspoon of powdered bread and baking soda. Flaxseed contains a lot of healthy omega-3 fatty acids that support a healthy coat, according to WebMD.
Whisk the wet ingredients. These ingredients consist of 2 eggs, 1 3/4 cups buttermilk, 1/2 cup boiled chicken puree and 1/4 cup grated carrots.
Combine the wet and dry ingredients and mix them together to form a thick dough.
Heat 1/4 cup of the vegetable oil in a cast iron skillet over a low heat until it starts to splatter. Vegetable oil provides healthy omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids.
Pour the dough into a pan and mix well.
Remove the pan from the heat and place it in the center rack of the oven, preheated to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
Bake the cake for 20 minutes.
Remove the cake and turn it on a plate with a spatula.
Also read more related to : Cat Food With Spirulina | Tartar On Cats
Let the cake cool for 20 minutes before freezing it with a mixture of a cup of cream cheese 1/2 and a cup of dog pate in the style of pate 1/2.
Decorate the cake with dog biscuits, grated carrots and green beans, all good sources of fiber for your bag. In addition, they give the cake a colorful color. Cut them and serve them in a bag on a decorative plate or in its dog bowl.
Items you will need to bake Flour Free Cake
- Mixing bowls 2
- 1 3/4 cups corn flour
- 1/4 scrap ground flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon for baking
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 3/4 buttermilk cups
- 1/2 cup pureed chicken puree
- 1/4, grated carrots
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Cast iron pan
- 1/2 cup for dogs in the style of pate
- Cream cheese 1/2
- Grated carrots
- Green beans
- Biscuits for dogs
- Glaze pipe for a more decorative effect by means of a resealable plastic bag with a corner cut-out for pushing through the glaze.
- If your bag loves peanut butter, replace it with icing.
- Replace cooked chicken by replacing dog food, cooked ground beef puree or cooked liver puree.
- Use this recipe to prepare disposable “puppies” – dog cupcakes – by pouring the dough into a muffin tin spread with vegetable fat instead of vegetable oil.
- This recipe does not contain gluten or wheat.
Never use ingredients such as chocolate in a cake or as a decoration; Chocolate contains theobromine, toxic to most pets.
Do not use candles or plastic cake decorations for dogs. Your enthusiastic shit will easily burn with them or accept them before you can remove them.